Etcher Laser (2020/08~) Manual
- Laser radiation is dangerous. It can cause fire, burns, or damage to your eyes. Do not turn the power on when the laser head is not facing down. Also, always wear safety glasses when the power is on. Do not look directly at the laser radiation even while wearing the safety glasses.
- Do not leave the device while it is running. Make sure that you stay around the device so that you are able to detect any issues or problems and to reach the device to pause the process.
- Do not place the machine on an unstable surface, such as a table that is not level.
- When the bottom cover is removed and the power is on, place a board under the machine to protect the surface underneath.
- Make sure none of your body parts are exposed to laser radiation and always wear safety glasses to protect your eyes when the bottom cover is removed.
- Do not turn the power on until assembly is completed.
- Keep all of your body parts free of the processing area while the laser is running.
- Do not leave the machine with the power on. Do not move the machine with the power on. Unplug when moving the machine.
- Make sure that the materials you are processing do not emit toxic substances when heated.
- Do not allow moisture around the machine body or the plug.
- Do not put flammable materials near the machine.
- Some materials emit smoke and odor when being processed. Ventilate the room or use a dust collector.
- Do not exceed one hour of continuous use
- Do not operate in temperatures greater than 30C or 86F.
- If something is out of the ordinary, stop operation immediately and unplug.
- For more safety information, refer to the manuals on the website.
- Maintenance tips are on the website with the other manuals. Please refer to it and clean your machine regularly in order to prolong its lifespan.
- The laser head is replaceable. You can purchase it on our online shop web page.
Damages caused by not following the safety guidelines/ manuals/instructions will not be covered under warranty. We also do not bear any responsibility for damages caused by remodeling or modification of the machine.
30 day warranty
In the event of initial failure, defects, etc. due to a lack of necessary information from our company or an issue with the machine itself within the first 30 days of receiving your product, we will exchange it for a new one after confirming the status. Just pay shipping and handling.
6 month warranty
If initial failures or defects occur within the first 6 months of receiving your product, contact support within that time and we will repair or replace the defective parts. Just pay shipping and handling.
Please note that we cannot take care of any damages other than initial failures.
We will not claim responsibility for damages, injuries, accidents, or fires caused by the use of this product. We also will not bear any responsibility for the following:
- Damages, injuries, accidents, or fires caused by the use of the machine or failures of parts.
- Damages, injuries, accidents, or fires caused by not following the instructions
- Damages, injuries, accidents, or fires caused by remodeling or modification of the machine and use alongside software or products not affiliated with smartDIYs.
For any inquiry, reach out to us from the contact form on the official website or email us to email@example.com.
Contact support with a photo or video of the condition of the machine to help the support desk understand the situation in better detail.