FABOOL Laser Mini Expansion Frame Kit Manual
Read the following before assembly and operation.
- Follow the manual for assembly and processing.
- Laser radiation is dangerous. It can cause fire, burns, or damage your eyes unless you follow the guideline to operate the machine.
- Do not turn the power on when the laser radiator is not facing down.
- Place a board made of incombustible material under the machine to protect the desk when the power is on.
- Always wear the safety glasses when the power is on. Do not look directly at the laser radiation even while wearing the safety glasses.
- Do not turn the power on until assembly is completed.
- Keep all body parts free of the processing area while the laser is being radiated.
- Do not leave the machine with power on.
- Do not move the machine with power on. Unplug when moving the machine.
- Do not allow children near the machine.
- Follow all rules and regulations when using.
- Make sure that the materials you are processing do not emit toxic substances when heated.
- Do not allow moisture around the machine body or the plug.
- Do not put flammable materials near the machine.
- Some materials emit smoke and odor when being processed. Ventilate the room or use dust collector.
- Do not operate if screws or nuts are loose.
- Do not place the machine on unstable surfaces.
- If something is out of the ordinary, stop operation immediately and unplug.
If there are any bugs or defects on parts, please report to us within 30 days after delivery. We will fix or exchange the parts free of charge. We cannot take care of any damages other than initial failures.
Do not exceed one hour of continuous use or operate in temperatures in excess of 30C (86F). Damages caused by not following these instructions will not be covered under warranty. We also do not bear any responsibility for damages caused by remodeling or modification of the machine.
Service Parts and Exchange
Expendables such as laser module (usable for 5,000~10,000 hours), timing belt, and other service parts can be purchased separately.
See Service Parts for more detail.
We will not claim responsibility for damages, injuries, accidents, and fire caused by the use of this product. We also will not bear any responsibility for the following:
- Damages, injuries, accidents, fires caused by the use of the machine or failures of parts.
- Damages, injuries, accidents, fires caused by not following the instructions.
- Damages, injuries, accidents, fires caused by remodeling or modification of the machine and use alongside software or products not affiliated with smartDIYs.