Smart Laser CO2 Manual
When you do maintenance for this laser cutter, please turn the power off.
Please check for under the working bed whether there are not dust and debris.
Check the reflection mirror and concentration lens that there is no dirt.
Check the V-Slot axis that there is no dirt.
Check the timing belt stretch.
Check the timing pulley dirt.
Check the optical axis.
– When cleaning the working bed, remove the flat bar.
– Avoid touching the lens part of reflection mirror and concentration lens when cleaning. Please wash your hands well before and after cleaning.
– For the V-slot axis, you can remove dust and debris with cloth or paper. Using silicon spray or similar can help the machine move smoother.。
– If the timing belt’s position has shifted or is loose, please readjust the tension.
– If the timing belt has become dirty, please wipe clean.
– If the optical axis has shifted., please run the Optical axis adjustment process.